jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:03:20 GMT
I'd suggest changing your bash script to generate a users.xml file for the User Parameter
Modifier to use instead.  Then, use a loop controller to loop through the add sample, and
let
the User Parameter Modifier plug in the unique data.

Or, you could use your bash script to run JMeter in non-gui mode, and run it 1000 times,
changing the test script slightly between each run.

-Mike

On 12 Sep 2002 at 2:07, Daniel Bruce Lynes wrote:

> On Wednesday 11 September 2002 19:32, Mike Stover wrote:
>
> > Have you tried increasing the memory available to the JVM?  And why would
> > you need a jmx file that's 29MB?
>
> My script grabs all the images, javascript and stylesheets for the pages used.
> The middle section performs a web page operation to add some data to the
> database.  It processes 1000 add operations.  It cannot be accomplished with
> loop controller, as it needs to be unique data.  So, I generated the jmx file
> using a bash script, and then tried to load it up in jmeter.
>
> --

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya