jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Proxy v. Auth Manager in JMeter
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 12:43:50 GMT
It sounds like you have a proxy server that requires login info?  JMeter was
recently upgraded to handle this - when you set the proxy server and port on the
command line when starting JMeter, you can also set the username and password.
You can read about it at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html#running

-Mike

--