jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build trouble
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:51:04 GMT
It is intentional that I'm using the scrollToReference method, but not intentional that
the method is protected in JDK1.3 (not on my part anyway).  I suppose a simple fix
would be to extend JTextPane and make the method public.  I expect to resolve it
one way or another prior to any release.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org