jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrea Trasatti" <trasa...@bware.it>
Subject Re: Link Parser
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 09:03:41 GMT
Hello,
	this idea of the link parser used as a spider is very good, I would say
GREAT.
I am trying to apply it to my project and I have a little problem, but I'm sure there's a

solution, I just can't find it now and by myself.

I created a project JUST like Zazueta and I have the same setup.
What happens is that it loads the home page and the first link but then stops.
My site is written in PHP and EVERY page is
http://mysite/index.php?action=<something>

How should I do to make JMeter browse all the site? Use a Loop controller?

Thanks,
	Andrea