jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Emerson, David" <DEmer...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: HTTP Proxy Server problems
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 19:07:11 GMT
Well, it turns out that when I upgraded to JDK1.4, IE runs and records just
fine. Apparently there's a JDK version issue when using IE. Our apps
recommended version is 1.3.1 at the moment, so it'd be nice if this worked,
but at least I'm further isolating the problem.

>I don't think so.  If that were the case I think the app would be having
>problems without JMeter in the loop. As it is, IE just seems to hang during
>login. Mozilla logs in fine, all the URLs are recorded and I can navigate
>the Mozilla compatible parts of the app just fine.

>Odd - usually JMeter works marginally better with IE than Mozilla.  Are you
>sure it's
>not an issue with your server application and IE compatibility?

-Mike

On 4 Sep 2002 at 16:29, Emerson, David wrote:

> I've got another clue. JMeter seems to record perfectly with the Mozilla
> browser. The browser that is giving me trouble is IE 5.5. I'd still like
> get this working as out application has still not been fully updated to
> support non-IE browsers. This work is ongoing, but I'd like to be able to
> fully test meanwhile. Are there any known incompatibilities or
> configurations settings for IE 5.5?
> Thanks.
>

> I'm trying to use the proxy server to record test plan script and I'm
having
> trouble. I"ve had previous success recording (a few nightly builds from
> about a month ago) but it no longer works for me. I've added the HTTP
Proxy

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org