jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ishmael.A.Oble...@seabury.com
Subject RE: JMeter and https with jdk1.4
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:43:29 GMT

Where are the ssl.provider and ssl.pkgs located?

"David Anderson" <david.anderson@notiva.com> on 08/27/2002 09:52:53 AM

Please respond to "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:  RE: JMeter and https with jdk1.4

I'm also using jdk1.4.1 and to get SSL working with the GUI client I had to
do the following:

1.) Uncomment ssl.provider and ssl.pkgs
2.) Set javax.net.ssl.trustStore to the default cacerts file found in your
jre/lib/security directory
3.) Used keytool to import copies of the certs that were being used by the
web servers for SSL into the trusted store

When I ran the test, the GUI client would prompt me for the keystore
password...the default keystore password is changeit, and that would
complete the initialization of my SSL context allowing me to successfully
run my test plan.

hope this helps,

Dave