jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Donald Stinchfield" <...@rbii.com>
Subject RE: html link parser in latest build
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 21:23:38 GMT
Thanks.  I gave that a go and still I can't get the HTML link parser to
follow links.  I have the following

	thread group
		simple controller
			http request
			http html link parser
		view results tree

Is this correct?

The processing then is the http request is sent.  The response is parsed
by http html link parser.  Then requests are sent out for links found in
the html.  If this is correct can you tell me what in the HTML actually
triggers an additional request?  Is it "href" attributes?

Regards,
Don

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org