jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stiepel, Jochen" <Jochen.Stie...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject RE: JMeter and https with jdk1.4
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:05:53 GMT
Hello John,

to test a https site with JMeter I did or use the following things:

-Win NT 4 Sp 6 (but the OS should not be the problem, I think)
-J2SDK 1.4.1-rc
-download the JSSE 1.03 from java.sun.com an put it into /jakarta-jmeter/lib

-umcomment in the jmeter.properties only one line:
	ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider (uncomment this
line)
-make a new Thread Group:
	-Loop Count: 1
-make a new Http Request:
	-Server Name or IP:	hostname.myip.org
	-Port Number:		443
	-Protocol:			HTTPS
	-Path:			index.html (or what ever you need like
/xyz/blabla.html)
	-Method:			GET
-make a new View Results Tree:
-start the Test with "start":
	-a box came up "Please type your password"
	-I only push "Return" or "Enter"

-the test starts:
	-see the plain text under "View Results Tree" -> Root -> index.html

I hope this helps you. If you have a question pleas mail.

CU

Jochen