jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Applet in Plugin does not load
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:01:07 GMT
I don't think a Java applet would automatically pick up on the proxy server used by
the browser (I could be wrong).  In Java, you can set a proxy server and port in
the System properties (http.proxyHost, http.proxyPort).  Then, if you are using
Suns HTTPClient, this should work.

If someone else out there knows more about applets and proxy servers, please
jump in.

-Mike

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org