jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Emerson, David" <DEmer...@emptoris.com>
Subject HTTP Proxy Server problems
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:26:53 GMT
I'm trying to use the proxy server to record test plan script and I'm having
trouble. I"ve had previous success recording (a few nightly builds from
about a month ago) but it no longer works for me. I've added the HTTP Proxy
Server to the Workbench, added a Thread Group and Cookie Manager to the
Thread Group and started the server. I'm using IE 5.5 and set up the
connection to go through the proxy. The application is being tested on a
small isolated network with JSP requests being forwarded to Weblogic on an
app server on the network. The application's UI uses multiple frames. A few
gifs, js, and the login jsp are recorded but at that point the app seems to
hang. The IE busy indicator was still 'spinning'. It seems like the web
server (IIS) is waiting on some sort of reponse from the browser that never
appears. I'd really like to be able to use JMeter but I'm hoping you have
suggestions on how to debug this problem.
Thanks.