jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Morris <michael.mor...@optimad.com>
Subject 24/7 Monitoring with JMeter
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 09:55:10 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to use JMeter as an ongoing monitor of performance of our site.
I have set up the test I want and can get results recorded to the file
reporter and can then export them to excel to view. So far so good. However
if I see, for example, a peak in the performance graph I have no way of
knowing when it occurred. The best I can do is estimate based on the time
that I started the test. Now that other people are beginning to run the
monitor I don't know when the test are started.
The obvious solution to this would be if the date and time were recorded in
the file reporter. Does anyone know of a build which does this? Or how I
should go about it as I have never dug around in the code before.

Thanks

Michael Morris