jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Pretterhofer, Guenter (ext.)" <Guenter.Pretterho...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject Http Cookie Manager
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 13:01:14 GMT
Hi all,

hope all is well!

Maybe somebody can help me with the following problem?

In a thread group I defined a Http Cookie Manager and 2 Http Requests.
In each Http Request I call a servlet that gives me back a Cookie in the
Set-Cookie field in the http header.
I logged the Set-Cookie values that I get back from the server after every
Http Request.
For this purpose I logged the cookie value in readResponse() in
HttpSampler.java (conn.getHeaderField() ...).
I had hoped that the Set-Cookie value (JSESSIONID=...) would be the same in
both responses.

When I'm doing the same in the browser by calling the servlets via a 2 HTML
forms everything is fine.
Is there a possibility to ensure that I'm in the same Http session for 2 or
more Http Requests in Jmeter?

Thanks for your help!
G√ľnter