jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Using the HTML Parameter Mask Modifier
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:20:33 GMT
In essence:

I have a script which registers a user "userX" with password "pwdX" in
our site.

Now, I want it to register 10 different users ("user1" to "user10", with
passwords "pwd1" to "pwd10").

So I take the sampler that submits the registration form and apply an
HTTP Parameter Mask modifier with Name "login_name", ID Prefix "user",
Lower Bound 1, Upper Bound 10, Increment 1, no ID Suffix.

No way. When I run it, I get 1 userX registration and 9 "login name
already exists in the system" errors.

Any hints welcome.

Salut,

Jordi.