jmeter-user mailing list archives

From brugno...@post.ch
Subject Using Jmeter with iSaSiLk 3.03
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:39:35 GMT
Hi,
We have configured Jmeter for using of SSL by using the library provided from IAIK.
But now, when I try to call an SSL URL, I receive two exceptions
The first is:
	SSL Provider is: IAIK version 2.61
	Sampling url: https://xxx
	java.lang.ClassCastException: iaik.security.provider.IAIK

And the second is:
	KeyStore Type: JKS
	JmeterKeyStore Location: C:\Documents and Settings\brugnolio\.keystore
	JmeterKeyStore type: class org.apache.jmeter.util.keystore.DefaultKeyStore
	KeyStore Type: JKS
	TrustStore Location:
	TrustStore type: class org.apache.jmeter.util.keystore.DefaultKeyStore
	java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cer
	tificateChain and PrivateKey may not be null!
	        at iaik.security.ssl.KeyAndCert.<init>(Unknown Source)

In my .keystore I saved all the cercertifcates  of the server that I called.
These certifcates are "Self-Signed".
What should I do to run these tests?
Which aliases should I assign at the certificates to make them work as a CertificateChain?

Thanks for any help

	Olivier