jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSL authentification
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:22:32 GMT
In this case, HTTP Authentication Manager has nothing to do with your system.  You are
using a straight POST request with the username and password.

To send parameters, use the parameter table of the HTTP Request GUI.  You will also need a

Cookie Manager attached to your threadgroup.  Other than that, I'm not sure what's giving
you
trouble?

-Mike

--