jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: file listener
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 00:59:38 GMT
Two options:

To run the new JMeter, don't use the nongui.bat file.  Instead do java -jar
ApacheJMeter.jar.

To run in nongui mode, do java -jar ApacheJMeter.jar -n -t [test-file] -l [file to log
samples to]

You will then be able to open the log file in any visualizer after the test.

I'll checking in changes soon to revamp the startup scripts.

-Mike

On 5 Jun 2002 at 14:38, Ilia Iourovitski wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using jmeter from cvs. How can I add file listener
> the test plan. Filer was removed.
> And if I run Jmeter in nongui mode where results will
> go.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ilia

Michael Stover