jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Assertion Results
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 13:44:19 GMT
If you're up to it, you could modify the source of the visualizer to include the
current time in the output.

AssertionVisualizer.java is the file to check out.

-Mike

On 4 Jun 2002 at 10:46, VANGENECHTEN, Jan wrote:

> I am using JMeter to monitor my application. I am creating sessions every 5 minutes.
I am using the assertion result listener to view if a session was created as expected. This
listener has no file output nor a timestamp, so when I want to see the results of my tests
during the night I can only
see that it went wrond (in the IDE version) but not when it went wrong.

> Can anyone tell me how to do this please ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jan
>
> Jan Vangenechten
> ING Insurance
> AD - D&I
> Tel: +32 3 244 61 80 - fax: +32 3 244 42 77
> E-mail: jan.vangenechten@inginsurance.be
> Address: ING Insurance - Frankrijklei 1 - B-2000 Antwerpen
> Postal address: ING Insurance - Desguinlei 92 - B-2018 Antwerpen
>

> --

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya