jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CSeg...@Taratec.com
Subject jmeter1.7.1 jar file missing?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:28:57 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to run jmeter1.7.1 (builds successful) but when running, it cant
find the following file:

org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl not found.

Has anyone had this problem when running jmeter1.7.1? I had previously run
1.7 on the same pc.

Thanks for your help,
Carl

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential information and are intended only for the person(s) named.  Any
use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via
e-mail and delete this message.