jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CSeg...@Taratec.com
Subject Monitor for port 80?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 02:10:09 GMT
Hello,

I would like to monitor what is sent when I post a particular form's info. I
get errors when I try to record this post with Proxy server turned on. Are
there any port 80 monitors available that anyone has experience with?

Thanks,
Carl

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential information and are intended only for the person(s) named.  Any
use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via
e-mail and delete this message.