jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CSeg...@Taratec.com
Subject Proxy server exclude regexp not working
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:15:03 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use the exclude pattern on the proxy server recording
feature. I specify ".*\.gif" to filter out gif files, but still get them
when I record. Also, what is the function of the small area between text
field and clear button, and why does clear button not clear the field?

Thanks - Carl

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential information and are intended only for the person(s) named.  Any
use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via
e-mail and delete this message.