jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CSeg...@Taratec.com
Subject Cant see setup or run tab on new jmeter installation
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:36:56 GMT
Hello,

I have downloaded v1.7 of jmeter and re-built the JAR file successfully. I
cannot see the setup and/or run tabs when I run the application. These are
mentioned in how-to use-jmeter.html file in the doc subdir. Are there some
files I am missing or is swing not working correctly. By all other
indications, the program seems to be running correctly. I re-build the jar
using jdk1.3.1.

Thanks,
Carl

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential information and are intended only for the person(s) named.  Any
use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via
e-mail and delete this message.