jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "VANGENECHTEN, Jan" <jan.vangenech...@inginsurance.be>
Subject RE: RES: JMeter script
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:38:57 GMT
	Here is my NullPointerException stack trace

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.oro.text.regex.Perl5Compiler.compile(Perl5Compiler.java:1731)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.parser.HtmlParser.isAnchorMatched(HtmlParser.java:148)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.modifier.AnchorModifier.addFormUrls(AnchorModifier.java:254)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.modifier.AnchorModifier.modifyEntry(AnchorModifier.java:173)
	at org.apache.jmeter.control.ModifyController.addConfigElements(ModifyController.java:159)
	at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.configureEntry(GenericController.java:464)
	at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.nextEntry(GenericController.java:284)
	at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.endEntryCycle(GenericController.java:372)
	at org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.nextEntry(GenericController.java:280)
	at org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController.nextEntry(LoopController.java:245)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:120)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)

The problem is in the isAchorMatched

		if(!(ok = ok && matcher.matches(newLink.getDomain(),compiler.compile(config.getDomain()))))
			return false;

My first requests sends back 1 text field and 8 hidden fields. I want to reuse only the first
(text) field in my next request (it contains the loginname).
Can anyone help please.

Mvg Jan