jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeremie Blanc <jeremy.bl...@kelkoo.net>
Subject Re: graphical analyze problems with large results file
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 08:04:51 GMT
david garcia wrote:
>   So what is the breaking point. 25K?
>
>   */Jeremie Blanc <jeremy.blanc@kelkoo.net>/* wrote:
>
>     The 'analyze data file' option of the JMeter GUI seems not to work
>     properly with large file; for example it gives me an empty graph with a
>     result file of around 100k (only urls/timeouts data)
>
>     The file is safe, and i must split it in severall parts so as to be
>     able
>     to have a nice graph :/
>

>     --
>     Jeremie BLANC
>     Developper
>     KELKOO
>

>     --
> Yahoo! Music Experience

In fact there is no limit! I dunno if it's due to my jdk version or
window manager on linux, but with big file i must resize the graph
window so that thread number can be visible! There is no scrollbar on my
window and most of the time i have too many threads on a too long time :/
Is it same thing on windows OS? Ive jdk 1.3.1 on Linux box with
Afterstep 1.8.11

--
Jeremie BLANC
Developper