jmeter-user mailing list archives

From david garcia <mr4dmu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: siteminder
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 19:16:35 GMT

 One thing we noticed  when using JMeter with siteminder is that referers recorded in the
Browser Derived Headers when using the proxy server are not always correct. The significance
being that unless they are, siteminder will not authenticate. I had to hand check all the
referers for each request after recording to verify that they were correct. Most importantly,
make sure that the request recorded immediately after the request to /login/auth.fcc contains
/login/auth.fcc in the referer field. Mine was wrong and this turned out to be a major stumbliing
block. It may not completely solve your problems (see the todays siteminder posting by mason
jones), but it is something to be aware of.
-David-
  "Sosnowski, Andrew P [IT]" <andrew.p.sosnowski@citigroup.com> wrote: Hello again

I've been playing with this some more.

Siteminder is a product of Netegrity.

When you say deal with the cookie manager what do you mean?
Do I have to enter these cookies into the Cookie Manager manually?
I do see cookies being set.

I have recorded a session and it does record the headers but it still does
not successfully log-in.
When you record will it record the cookies too? I cannot set them because
the value in set by Siteminder software

TIA
Andy