jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "VANGENECHTEN, Jan" <jan.vangenech...@inginsurance.be>
Subject URL Rewriting
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 14:45:05 GMT

Hello,

I'am new to JMeter. I succeed to flow through my application without any trouble. When using
URL rewriting it does not work. Instead of replacing the .* with the sessionid he just uses
the .* as value for the sessionid. In my previous request the result sessionid is shown, so
it should be replaced by the HTML Link Parser I would suspect. I even tried the example wich
is on the site but it does not work.

I saw a Modification Controller in the listeners as well as in the controllers. I do not know
which one to use. I tried both of them... without result.

Can anyone help ?

Thanx

Jan