jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject Re: data analyzer weirdness
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 02:05:49 GMT
Well, it's kind of a relic and will soon go the way of the dinosaur.  I'm currently
working on code that will allow saving of test results, and then later reloading into
any of the visualizers.  Thus, you'll be able to use any of the standard visualizers to
see test results "offline".  I'm sorry it's not available yet, but hopefully soon!

-Mike

On 30 Apr 2002 at 16:20, Joseph Barefoot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been having various problems with using the data analyzer on files.
> First of all, the graph lines one would expect according to the legend are
> never there, it's just one line, I'm assuming representing the average.
> Second, sometimes it doesn't work period on results from the file reporter.
> All I really need it for is min/max/avg times, so if someone knows why it
> sometimes doesn't compute these, I'm all ears!!  :)
>

> thanks,
> Joe Barefoot
>

> P.S.  Thanks to those who set me straight on the multiple login question,
> particularly Mark Walsh for his handy User Parameter Modifier.
>

> --

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya