jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kate Rosenbloom <k...@rapidmoney.com>
Subject Re: Recording HTTP sessions and 401s
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:07:14 GMT
Unfortunately the authorization handling works during playback, but
not during recording (Michael Stover has a previous posting about this).

You'll have to turn off the Basic Auth on your server during recording,
then you can reenable during your actual testing.  It worked for me...

	Kate Rosenbloom
	RapidMoney Corp.
	Santa Cruz, CA