jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mo, Jennifer" <je...@ubspw.com>
Subject RE: nongui jmeter
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:08:22 GMT
You were right about not having a test plan tag in the jmx file. I resaved
my jmx file version from the Test Plan level in the GUI and it included the
test plan tag.

Thanks for your help Kate!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kate Rosenbloom [mailto:kate@rapidmoney.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 11:55 AM
To: Mo, Jennifer; jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: nongui jmeter

Jennifer,

I've successfully used the non-gui driver.  I think I recall that at one
point I ran into the same error message as you, and that it was due to
not having a test plan in the .jmx file (e.g. it had a controller
instead of
a test plan at the top level).

	Good luck,
			Kate Rosenbloom
			RapidMoney Corp.
			Santa Cruz, CA

"Mo, Jennifer" wrote:

> i saw a similar question to this one, but no one responded.
>
> has anyone tried using the nongui mode of jmeter? i get the following
error
> when i try to run a project:
>
> C:\jakarta-jmeter\bin>java -cp

;c:\jdk1.3.1_02\bin;.;../lib/xerces.jar;ApacheJMeter.jar;../lib/Tidy.jar;../