jmeter-user mailing list archives

From david garcia <mr4dmu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to simulate check boxes in JMeter
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:30:07 GMT

 The easiest way is to

1.start up the proxy server with filters setup for .gifs .jpgs .css and other junk request
you don't care about.
2.setup your browser to use proxy
3.Navigate to the report, check the boxes you want and submit.

When you look at the HTTP Request generated in the GUI for that page you will see exactly
how it's done.

-David-

  "Singh, Reshma" <rsingh12@sprintspectrum.com> wrote: Hi,

Our application is web based which generates reports for users. The
user after logged in can select any report type( there are many types of
reports) and if clicks 'RUN' button generates that report. We are using a
Servlet with parameters for that, but the problem is we have to select(
check the checkbox before that report) the report and click the 'RUN'
button. How can we simulate the 'checking of the checkbox' in JMeter. Can
anybody help on this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Reshma Singh
Tester - Sprint PCS/IT
Application Development Solution Center - NashVille,TN
615-341-7788(W)
rsingh12@sprintspectrum.com