jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tanya Powell <pow...@your-system.de>
Subject Re: PLS PLS HELP ME
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:38:57 GMT
Hi,
I opened your Test Plan and  can add a Modifictaion Controller to your Thread
Group.

I imagine for what you want to achieve, you would need this type of Test Plan?

Test Plan
  - Thread Group
  - HTTP Request Defaults (for domain and port)
  - HTTPRequest (a request which returns
    the form for talking to your servlet)
  - Modification Controller
       (- Link Parser)
       - HTTP Request Defaults (for the path)
       - Interleave Controller
       - HTTP Request 1 - n (one for each parameter
         you want to test)

Myself a "newbie": the Link Parser is in Brackets because for I'm not sure
what it does there. Anybody know for sure? My Test Plan
works without it.

Regards,
Tanya

Am Thursday 25 April 2002 11:57 schriebst Du:

--
Your System                    Softwareentwicklung, Web, Datenbanken
Turnerstr. 3                   Fon: +49 (0)40 4321 359-0