jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pragneshkumar Gandhi <pragneshku...@yahoo.com>
Subject Web Test
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:50:25 GMT
Hi Jmeterians
Good Morning
I have Some Queries
I have one Web Application ( web site).  i want to Test the
Performance Of It.
I have download the jmeter and after some hurdles I am able
to run the test for my servlet.
Now i want to know that how can i run the chain of pages.
I mean
My first
Query.html is accepting the query from user and pass
control to one servlet by post method.
Servlet is reading that Argument and after some business
logic it pass the control to
One jsp with some parameter (query string) using
"httpservletresponse.sendRedirect"
and this jsp according to passed parameters It display the
Page on browser.
How can i make this in jmeter
How can i pass dynamic query to the query.html
How can i make this all page sin one Test
Thanks in advance
Bye

=====
Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip round the Sun.

Regards,
Pragneshkumar Gandhi,
India.