jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Enrico BIGAIGNON" <enrico.bigaig...@isg.transiciel.com>
Subject error running jmeter-server remotely
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to run jmeter-server on a remote server.
The server is running solaris8
I have applied the required patches for the j2sdk1_3_1_03 and solaris8
After starting rmiregistry , I start the jmeter-server and I get the following errors :

java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
       java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jmeter.engine.RemoteJMeterEngineImpl_Stub
java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jmeter.engine.RemoteJMeterEngineImpl_Stub
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jmeter.engine.RemoteJMeterEngineImpl_Stub
        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:240)
        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:215)
        at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.rebind(Unknown Source)
        at java.rmi.Naming.rebind(Naming.java:155)
        at org.apache.jmeter.engine.RemoteJMeterEngineImpl.<init>(RemoteJMeterEngineImpl.java:85)
        at org.apache.jmeter.engine.RemoteJMeterEngineImpl.main(RemoteJMeterEngineImpl.java:145)

The file ~/jakarta-jmeter/src/org/apache/jmeter/engine/RemoteJMeterEngineImpl_Stub
does not exist

My classpath is :

~/$JAVA_HOME/:$JAVA_HOME/lib:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib:~/jakarta-jmeter/bin

What to do ?

Thanks for your help

Enrico