jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Yiing Fern" <ye...@promserv.com.my>
Subject Problem using JMeter with struts
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:42:27 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone tried testing struts application with JMeter? I have an
application where base on the userid a user supply, retrieved the value of a
variable called contactID from database. The application then use this
parameter to retrieve other information from the database to fill up the
user profile page.
I can't get JMeter to sample such a page properly. There are alway error
message like

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://xxxxxxx/ViewUser.do    at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown So
urce)

Error also occur in Tomcat.

Should I use the JDBC Request controller? I'm not very familiar with this
controller.

I've been stuck with this problem for a quite sometime. Please help.

thank you
Yiing Fern