jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shvartsburd, Feliks" <Feliks.Shvartsb...@kmv.com>
Subject JMeter cannot find SAXParser
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:18:17 GMT
It seems that there is a bug in the JMeterUtils.java public in static Object
instantiate(String className, String impls);
I was getting ClassNotFoundException and decided to test the code. What I
found was that property for xml parser (class name)  that gets loaded from
property file has an extra character. So Class.forName() was failing
consistently. I think that className param needs to trim trailing white
spaces just in case they exist. I tested it and it worked. I don't know how
that extra char/white space got into property value but still, it's a
problem especially if you work with windows editors.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Kocik [mailto:bjkocik@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 6:37 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Any tutorial or something like that.

Feliks.Shvartsburd@kmv.com wrote:

>Does it have a way to do a basic authentication, when this dialog pops up
>asking for user id and password?

Sure does. You'll want to use an HTTP Authorization Manager, described here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Au
thorization_Manager

(they even provide a downloadable example on that page)

It's all in the manual. =)

--
Bill::Kocik
AOL::Search Operations

o/~ "Haven't you heard? It's a battle of words",
	the poster bearer cried o/~
		-- Pink Floyd