jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Paone, Frank J" <fpa...@lehman.com>
Subject New Bug(s)
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:10:26 GMT
I think I noticed a new bug or bugs..

I am utilizing the jdbc function of jMeter. When I start a thread, it kicks
off ok, but when I stop it, it appears that jMeter continues to put a load
on the data server, and the connections to the data base don't go away until
I kill jMeter.
And once jMeter produces a considerable load on the data server, the
charting seem to degrade.

Frank Paone
DBA Engineering Team
phone: 201 524-4661 two-way: fpaone_lehman@imcingular.com

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject
to change without notice.