jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Morris <michael.mor...@optimad.com>
Subject RE: Parsing for variable
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:11:21 GMT
Hi,

I was directed to this message by Timothy Reaves.

I have been trying to work though the documentation and am sure that either
the Modefication Manager is not designed to do what I want or (more likely)
I do not understand how to use it.

I am trying to use JMeter to create a database record and then to pick up
its id and feed it back in order to edit it. Here is what I have built

+

          +-+ ThreadGroup

            +-+ Simple controller
            | |
              +-- Web testing - login
            | |
            | +-- Web Testing - create record

            +-+ Modification Manager

              +-- HTML Link parser

              +-- Web Testing - edit record

I have tried it on the latest 1.7 release (25th Feb 2002)

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong.

Michael