jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Morris <michael.mor...@optimad.com>
Subject Picking up a hidden parameter and feeding it back to the next con troller
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:47:12 GMT
Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone has any ideas how to do this.

I am testing a piece of software with which the client creates an entity
(i.e a new record in a database) and then edits it. The entity has an id
which is sent back to the client as a hidden parameter. This id then needs
to be included as one of the parameters sent to the server in order to
access the editing page. My question is, how/if I can use JMeter to pick up
the id and feed it back into the next controller to access the edit page.

I hope this makes some sense.

Michael