jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: total reponse time for each sample
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:48:03 GMT
The Data analyzer doesn't work becuase the output of the File Reporter was
modified, and no one updated the Data Analyzer.

I intend to work on JMeter's reporting capabilities for version 1.8.  Please
submit any and all enhancement ideas to the jakarta bug database!  Feel free
to submit code there as well :-)

-Mike