jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Specifying login form input values in JMeter
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:56:25 GMT
You might try running JMeter for a little while, and make sure all attempts
fail.  As you said, you're having intermittent problems anyway.  Also, which
jdk are you using?  Some folks have found problems with jdk1.3 and above
with HTTP v1.1 (as opposed to 1.0).  You might try jdk1.2.

Make sure your login request is using the POST method.

Add a Cookie Manager to your thread group.  Otherwise, your not simulating
cookies.

Also, try setting up a simple jsp page to test against.  The static html
works, try a simple JSP page and get that working too.

I'm trying to think of everything I can here.  Otherwise, I can't see why
it's getting file not found.

-Mike