jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Parsing for variable
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:15:16 GMT
Oh, you want JMeter to always pick the last radio button on the page, eh?
Hmm, JMeter will pick one at random if your matching expression (say ".*")
matches them all.  This means that JMeter will edit and delete a random
record, and you apparently want it to specifically edit and delete the
record created in step 2.  All I can say is, it will happen eventually.  :-)

Seriously though, JMeter is not currently equipped to do that.  I suppose
one could write an extension that would allow you to specify that JMeter
should use the largest matching parameter it finds (assuming here that your
record ID's are created in increasing order).

-Mike