jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Parsing for variable
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:59:33 GMT
This looks like just what the Modification Manager was meant to do, and your
test skeleton looks correct, but, often with the Mod Man, the devil is in
the details.

One thing to look for is whether your edit record test sample might be a
"POST" when it should be "GET, or vice-versa.  It depends on the HTML
returned from you "create record" element.

What exactly is it doing?  Have you examined the HTML returned from the
"create record" element and verified that what you thought you were looking
for is actually there?

-Mike