jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Session Handling
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:24:30 GMT
If your problem is with recording your test via JMeter's Proxy server, you
need to update to the latest code (latest nightly tarball).

If your problem is cookies aren't working while running the test from
JMeter, all you need to do is add a cookie manager to your threadgroup.  No
configuration of it is needed (actually, that would be bad, usually,
particularly for a session id).

-Mike