jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Simulating multiple DIFFERENT (different login) clients
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:01:53 GMT
It is automagically detected, and I can't tell you how, cause it's a trade
secret.

Oh, damn open source.  The system detects classes that extend certain other
classes.  So, if you extend JMeterComponentModel (and do it correctly), you
will be JMeter GUI-enabled.  If you extend Modifier, your class will
automatically show up in the "add list" of the Modification Manager's pull
down menu.

Detecting classes is done via the org.apache.jmeter.utils.ClassFinder.java
class.

-Mike