jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Parsing for variable
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:41:21 GMT
Yes, you can do this.

Firstly, read
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/user_manual/modification_manager.html

Hopefully, that page will explain what you need to do.  If you have further
questions, let me know.  I will say that, in the latest build, it works
quite well.  However, it is very exacting, and I usually have to do some
work to figure out how to make it work.  The errors are generally mine
though.

-Mike