jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Simulating multiple DIFFERENT (different login) clients
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:35:39 GMT
You need to use the Modification Manager, and you'd need to write an
implementation of Modifier.java (org.apache.jmeter.config).  It should be
very simple to do, you can use AnchorModifier as a guide
(org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.modifier).  Your class will also need to
implement JMeterComponentModel, and you'll need to write a GUI class for it
(where the user inputs all those usernames you want to simulate).

-Mike