jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: graph
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:32:23 GMT
Well, you get the average number, but the graph itself is not labeled.  I've
recently been thinking it would be awfully nice to label the y axis.  I've
also thought it would be nice if failed samples were red dots rather than
black.

All these ideas people have - it'd be great to record them as enhancement
requests in the jakarta bugzilla database.  When 1.7 is fully released, I
will start working on enhancements.

-Mike