jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: RE: nongui modus
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:38:29 GMT
Hi all,
    I updated a lot of code this weekend and fixed several bugs. However, I
am noticing on Jakarta's website that there is no new nightly tarball
available with these changes.  This is unfortunate.  Hopefully, most of you
looking for these fixes can update your jmeter directly from apache's CVS.
Otherwise, you'll have to wait.

I'd like to make a quick 1.7b3 release, and then update the documentation
and make a production release, so we can move on to some enhancements.  Who
is currently acting as release manager?  Does anyone see a reason why we
can't do this?

-Mike