jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject JMeter bugs
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:46:14 GMT
JMeter has a number of serious bugs currently.  I have fixed some and will
try to upload them to cvs as soon as possible:

1. Proxy server - didn't work with POST method, and didn't do cookies, have
fixed
2. no current handler for... , have fixed, can now load jmx files
3. have also fixed a minor bug with the HTTP Link parser (Modification
Manager)
4. Have fixed another bug that caused all HTTP samples to be done as
multipart form encoded requests.

As a result, JMeter is working nicely for me (and me alone) right now.  Like
I said, hopefully, tonight I can update cvs and tomorrow's nightly build
will reflect that.  I'll let you know tomorrow if it works out.

-Mike