jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stover, Michael" <Michael.Sto...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: OutOfMemoryError
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:34:42 GMT
This is more than likely due to your use of a View Results visualizer.

I recommend using the view results visualizers only when you have the
threadgroup set to run a set number of times, with only 1 thread.  I do this
to verify that JMeter is doing what I expect and getting the results that I
expect before moving on to full blown load testing, for which I remove the
view results visualizer and swith to the graph visualizer.

-Mike