jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chris Dale <chris.d...@convergys.com>
Subject RE: total reponse time for each sample
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:23:49 GMT
Hi,
I've also just started using JMeter and this is certainly a function that
would be extremely useful.  Also I would like to get values for when an
entire page has been returned (including all images/styles etc) - this is
currently a case of extracting each relevant line from the File and
concatenating the times but this can get to be pretty awkward after an
overnight run with a 100 threads.

I haven't managed to get the Analyze Data File to work either (always greyed
out) - any ideas or am I mis-understanding it's use?

thanks

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Stover, Michael [mailto:Michael.Stover@usa.xerox.com]
Sent: 27 February 2002 14:05
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: total reponse time for each sample

Kenneth,
    No, total response time for each run is not recorded.  It's not obvious
to me how such a listener would work, either, so this may be an enhancement
issue for v1.8.

-Mike

For additional commands, e-mail:

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or
entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is
privileged or otherwise confidential.  If you have received this electronic
mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email
or by telephone (collect), so that the sender's address records can be
corrected.